1. Take advantage of the prime location of the Quinta’s swimming pool to enjoy a few hours of pure relaxation.
2. With 5 hectares, the Quinta offers a diverse landscape of hazelnut, chestnut, mines, dams and woods. It deserves a serene and quiet walk.
3. If you prefer to take a ride around the neighborhood, take advantage of the available bikes and traverse the rural roads, discovering the mountain villages.
4. Coming back, discover the charms of Casas Novas and its incredible heritage, from the Manor Houses to the traces of Roman occupation and Celtic culture.
5. Finish with a visit to the beautiful Chapel of St. Bernardine of Sena, dating from the eighteenth century and framed in the Square in front of the Quinta.
6. On hot summer days, enjoy the shadows of the Barbeque or Garden Sheds and have a nice refreshing drink (lemonade, blackcurrant, sangria or tea).